Microsoft Teams Engineer
Tech at MUFG
MUFG is undertaking a significant transformation initiative that will make us an agile company that is powered by a resilient, flexible technology and data stack. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first.
We are looking for resilient technologists who will help us build the future of banking with a new digitally-led, cloud-first, real-time deposit system. This is a rare opportunity to transition to a modern platform as a member of this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Our Culture Principles:
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up/Speak Up
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
As we transform our digital capabilities and enhance the user experience to create integrated digital and mobile banking tools, we are looking for strong technology professionals who have the technical expertise to guide the bank on its journey to a cloud-first, microservice-based, real-time platform.
Dave H., Head of Core Banking Technology Transformation
For more than 360 years, our passion for progress has been unwavering.
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.
Microsoft Teams Engineer
- Requisition # 10036142-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date posted 07/14/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Microsoft Teams Engineer
- Align technology roadmap with business strategy. Ensure alignment of business requirements to technology solutions.
- Contribute to architecture based on deep demonstrated ability of Microsoft Teams and other Messaging technologies, including building new environments and make them operational for pilot review.
- Plan, design & implement infrastructure technology solution from engineering perspective. Partner with capacity and performance team in Monitoring errors, Downtime, System monitoring/alerts. Work with applications or business owners, to support and resolve the system problems related to tuning and performance.
- Provide Infrastructure support & response, Tuning and performance, Proactive issues to maintain infrastructure,
- Proactively maintain infrastructure and address issues before they become problems.
- Ensure solutions and systems meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintain awareness of product, assimilate product into environment, proactive monitoring of alarming parameters.
- Contribute to architectural planning discussions on IT technology investments. Act as technology lead in domain as needed or technical areas where he/she has expertise.
- Discuss strategy for vendors and their technologies. Ensure integration and security of technologies.
- Express difficult and sophisticated concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Works independently on assigned projects & Meet established priorities and schedules.
- Hands on MS Teams and Messaging Architects/Engineers/Operations with knowledge in the following Messaging technologies: MS Teams (O365), Exchange Online (O365), MS Intune as well as others for Messaging & collaboration technologies.
- Experience with Messaging Security Gateways, on- Prem & Cloud, such as Office 365 suite / Advance Threat Protection (ATP), Proofpoint, Secure Email gateway etc.
- Experience with On-Premises and Cloud based archiving system such as Symantec Enterprise Vault, SourceOne and Global Relay.
- Solid understanding & experience with Active Directory to support & solve Exchange/ Lync messaging product suite.
- Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM), Intune, and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) to solve email related issues.
- Hand on Knowledge of Office 365 product suite and management.
- Ensuring the smooth planning, implementation, and cutovers of messaging & collaboration technology infrastructure.
- Collaborating with systems, applications and project teams in the design and delivery of business supporting projects requiring messaging & collaboration platforms.
- Project management and documentation utilizing various tools including MS Project, Visio, Office Suite, in support of business and infrastructure projects.
- Experience in Financial industry technology solution - Good interpersonal, collaboration, and communications.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.