Network Security Analyst - AZ/Hybrid
Tech at MUFG
MUFG invests in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first. We are looking for resilient technologists who are driven and inspired to participate on this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up. Speak Up.
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
Hear from Stephenia R. IT Solutions Manager
Network Security Analyst - AZ/Hybrid
- Requisition # 10053141-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date posted 07/01/2022
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
Hybrid Workstyle : You will work at an MUFG facility an average of one to three days per week, with the remainder being worked remotely.
As part of Network Security team, role would be using data analytic and system administration techniques to identify and mitigate risks.
- Manage and support security control operations
- Analyze and assess network security engine policies data model and metrics to identify risks
- Documentation of control states and performing gap analysis
- Design, review and improve process flows
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology.
- Knowledge and experience extracting, aggregating, transforming and analyzing data.
- Knowledge and experience creating and reporting metrics.
- Must be able to sustain and operate in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional ability to own and execute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Information Security.
- Knowledge, experience or good understanding of ForeScout Network Access Control
- Knowledge, experience or good understanding of RSA Secure ID
- Knowledge, experience or good understanding of Cisco ISE
- Knowledge of fundamental networking concepts (TCP/IP).
- Knowledge and experience with SEIM or log management solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with programming language (e.g. Python, PowerShell, SQL etc)
- Experience working in financial services industry.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-Onsite
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.