Operation Project ManagerApply Now
- Requisition # 10038006-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 09/08/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
- Lead the team by properly assigning the tasks to each team member and ensure that all activities are completed within the scheduled due date.
- Report status to management on project progress and escalate related issues and risks.
- Project planning, resource estimation, creation of work break-down structure and scheduling of business related tasks
- Deliver business requirements including improved future state requirements which resolve existing pain points.
- Study the functions of new system.
- Analyze fit and gap.
- Determine appropriate candidates for additional development by analyzing both cost and level of needs.
- Review and update functional requirements documents for development item.
- Deliver future operational flow documents. -
- Create accurate and well-designed configurations for full utilization of all system functionalities.
- Promote operation efficiency improvement including promotion of straight through processing.
- Customer service should not be deteriorated.
- 2 + years in operation / operation planning. 2 + years in Business Analysis / Project Management role.
- Ability to understand system functions and logics behind.
- Ability to mediate between IT and non IT end users.
- Ability to deliver most appropriate solutions including both system function and non-system supported manual procedures through thorough analysis of risk, cost and efficiency of banking operations.
- Ability to lead related parties with different interests to reasonable consensus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.