Operations Initiatives Analyst, Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10044501-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Other Locations NORTH CAROLINA-Charlotte
- Date Posted 09/15/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count? Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and/or religious exemptions, if applicable. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.
We're seeking an Operations Initiatives Analyst to support the Retail and Transaction/Corporate Banking teams for all releases. This includes Out of Releases and BAU Production issues. You will need to ensure successful end to end testing and implementation.
- Prepare test plans and scripts.
- Document and track results in HPQC.
- Identify gaps and determine if further testing is needed.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to articulate issues and assist with alternative solutions.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures, including compliance and privacy policies.
The right candidate will have:
- 2 - 3 years experience in domestic banking
- Knowledge of Bank applications, Rumba, RCIF, Content On Demand, basic inquiry for OASIS
- Ability to adapt or change direction when projects are added or deferred
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently with maximum efficiency and ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on a regular basis
- Previous UAT testing background
- Subject Matter Expertise in DDA, RCIF, RUMBA, XCP and Banking Products
- Good written, oral and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.