Project Business AnalystApply Now
- Requisition # 10035998-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 06/12/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Sr Business Process Analyst
Collaborating with the Director of RSS Project Shared Services group, and the Business Analyst Center of Excellence, the Project Business Analyst-VP works with partners from the business units and related third parties in support of efforts and projects focused and aligned with Finance Management of the Americas (FMA), Transformation and America’s Risk Management goals and objectives to drive operational efficiencies and scalability, reduce risk, support product implementations, develop and enhance business process management including but not limited to system and technology capabilities, vendor services and tools, data migration and integrity, and project lifecycle support of systems implementations, data solutions, and process redesign and implementation.
- Work with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and collect business needs. This may include helping to define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements in detail following prescribed project methodology.
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritize contending business demands.
- Lead ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with operations and technology.
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Acquire key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Engage with Subject Matter Experts to incorporate usability and user interface needs when crafting or purchasing systems.
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Participate in and support contract negotiation, maintain relationships, and monitor vendor performance against SLAs.
- Develop test plans and scripts, traceability matrices.
- 3+ years’ experience in Bank Regulatory reporting, Finance, Treasury of data projects is an absolute must have.
- Solid understanding of banking products and functions required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand the long-term big picture and short-term perspectives of situations.
- A true teammate and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team.
- A reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen.
- Excellent time leadership skills.
- Demonstrated capability in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to develop insightful, beneficial, impactful analytics.
- Experience with OFSAA LRM, Profitability, 2052a reporting PeopleSoft GL, Hyperion, Axiom is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years User Story, business process mapping and other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Finance field required.
- Professional certifications a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.