HR Tech, Software Engineer/Project Coordinator - SQL
Tech at MUFG
MUFG is undertaking a significant transformation initiative that will make us an agile company that is powered by a resilient, flexible technology and data stack. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first.
We are looking for resilient technologists who will help us build the future of banking with a new digitally-led, cloud-first, real-time deposit system. This is a rare opportunity to transition to a modern platform as a member of this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Our Culture Principles:
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up/Speak Up
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
As we transform our digital capabilities and enhance the user experience to create integrated digital and mobile banking tools, we are looking for strong technology professionals who have the technical expertise to guide the bank on its journey to a cloud-first, microservice-based, real-time platform.
Dave H., Head of Core Banking Technology Transformation
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.
HR Tech, Software Engineer/Project Coordinator - SQL
- Requisition # 10042050-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date posted 03/10/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Reporting to HR Technology Integrations Manager, responsible for delivering integrated business services to assigned HR Organization.
- Create Agile User stories, Epics and translate business requirements into workable user stories.
- Coordinating technical meetings in collaborating affiliate companies into one identity and access platforms, opening firewalls across networks and work towards global azure active directory single sign on solution.
- Perform systems design and analysis.
- Create Tableau Analytics and Reporting Dashboards for Business Users.
- Ability to optimize designs and enhance the data push/pull features.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences.
- Solve complex application and data-related problems and be experienced in resolving issues relating to reconciliation controls and data security.
- Initiate and develop concepts to solve extremely complex situations with little or no precedent.
- Function as SME and supply business and technical knowledge on required subject-areas and systems
- A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position; the candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional, global/remote teams
- BA/BS degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields or equivalent professional education
- AWS Certified Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a plus.
- Expousre to Tableau Reporting Analytics and Dashboards.
- Exposure to SQL Server
- Good understanding on network firewalls, azure active directory design and single sign on methods for application access.
- Must be a strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to be flexible, decision oriented, and motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology concepts, Objective and key Result framework and deliverables
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills including the ability to bring together various teams and resources to deliver results
- Proactive, results oriented approach to assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills interacting with various levels of the organization. Good organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.