Project Manager - Non-IT Risk Management, Vice PresidentApply Now
- Requisition # 10038308-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 10/16/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end project management in support of Core Compliance initiatives, using the Americas Risk Management (ARM) Change Office protocols.
You will develop, implement, and lead all projects throughout the project life cycle including requirements definition, design, and implementation phases for non-IT projects.
You will be responsible for leading workstreams on a multi-generational Core Compliance initiative with matrix reporting to the Program Manager.
Are you ready to take on this exciting challenge?
- You will apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Leads one or more change initiatives of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- You will create change management strategy and assess the impact of change on the organization
- Build actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- You have 5-10 years as a Project Manager / Continuous Improvement Leader
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred
- You bring experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- You have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- You come with a consistent track record of leading large-scale change efforts
- You have a solid understanding of people impacts resulting from the change process
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.