Senior IDQ Developer - Financial Crimes Data Quality (Hybrid/AZ)
Tech at MUFG
MUFG invests in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first. We are looking for resilient technologists who are driven and inspired to participate on this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up. Speak Up.
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
Hear from Stephenia R. IT Solutions Manager
Senior IDQ Developer - Financial Crimes Data Quality (Hybrid/AZ)
- Requisition # 10052707-WD
- Job Type Full time
- Date posted 05/14/2022
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
In this role, you will focus on establishing controls for the integrity of key data elements using a data quality framework as well as financial and non-financial reconciliations. Responsibilities include profiling data; analyzing measurement points; identifying and developing data quality rules, reconciliation controls, and dashboard reporting with results and anomalies; addressing incidents through data quality problem management process; developing and documenting processes for golden sources identification and certification as well as supporting data management integrated control framework; and managing full-lifecycle controls platform solutions, including requirements analysis; controls platform selection, design, and development; technical architecture design; and deployment.
• Facilitate our Data Integrity Informatica IDQ vision by developing and implementing Data Quality rules in IDQ.
• Coordination and interacting with technical and business groups within the department.
• Participate and contribute to data source identification, data mapping, functional design and detail design.
• Build and promote a self-service (factory model) Data Quality rules configuration, anomaly identification, and logging model.
• Support investigation (IDQ rule) activities and identify and work on additional IDQ rule refinements with support from source system SMEs.
• Execute initiatives based on this vision and ensure adherence to enterprise data standards, quality, and monitoring processes.
• Support the Business Lines Data Quality assessment needs.
• Ensure data sourcing best practices, straight-through data sourcing approach meets SLA
• Educate business and strategic partners on the value of Data Quality assessment, remediation and maintenance.
• Develop proof of concept prototypes for next-generation data profiling, data quality and integrity assessment toolsets
• Assist Business Data Stewards and Business Process Owners to achieve Data Quality & Monitoring goals.
• Participate in testing activities at all levels to include (test plans, test cases and test scripts), support fixes as necessary.
• Identify gaps between current capabilities and new requirements.
- Strong hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ 10.x) tooling configuration, operation, development and SQL is required
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets, and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of data-related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
- Informatica Power Center - Advanced
- Informatica Data Quality - Advanced
- Data Profiling - SQL Querying (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, GreenPlum postgres) - Advanced
- Familiarity with Excel pivot based data profiling
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will provide additional information.#LI-Hybrid
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.