Senior Integration Engineer - Automation
Tempe, Arizona; Dallas, Texas
Tech at MUFG
MUFG is undertaking a significant transformation initiative that will make us an agile company that is powered by a resilient, flexible technology and data stack. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that put our clients' and colleagues' changing needs first.
We are looking for resilient technologists who will help us build the future of banking with a new digitally-led, cloud-first, real-time deposit system. This is a rare opportunity to transition to a modern platform as a member of this high-impact team.
Backed by the strength and stability of the world’s 5th largest financial institution, you'll help build a bank you’ll be excited to call yours.
What makes you successful in your technology career at MUFG?
Check out the top skills we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Our Culture Principles:
- Client Centric
- People Focused
- Listen Up/Speak Up
- Innovate & Simplify
- Own & Execute
As we transform our digital capabilities and enhance the user experience to create integrated digital and mobile banking tools, we are looking for strong technology professionals who have the technical expertise to guide the bank on its journey to a cloud-first, microservice-based, real-time platform.
Dave H., Head of Core Banking Technology Transformation
For more than 360 years, our passion for progress has been unwavering.
Benefits & Total Rewards
Numerous choices for medical coverage (HRA, HSA, and PPO), plus comprehensive prescription coverage, dental and vision. We pay most premium costs and contribute to your HSA or HRA annually.
Monthly financial and wellness webinars, on-site healthy living events and one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Competitive 401(k) employer match contributions with immediate vesting. Cash balance pension, defined benefit plan with 3-year vesting, fully employer-paid.
Education & Training
Tuition reimbursement for most undergraduate, graduate, and job-related courses at regionally accredited institutions. Internal training programs/courses are also available.
Programs and resources to support family wellness, including: maternity/paternity leave, parental bonding, adoption assistance program, dependent care and family medical leave.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, sick leave, time off to volunteer, and federal holidays, as well as salary continuation during periods of qualifying disability.
Senior Integration Engineer - Automation
- Requisition # 10038715-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Other Locations Dallas
- Date posted 10/28/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Senior Integration Specialist in Automation for IAM will be responsible for developing, automating, improving, optimizing, implementing and documenting tools that support the onboarding of systems/processes into the centralized IAM toolset. Ensure that all relevant controls are applied when deploying solutions; identify and document any missing controls; develop, manage and execute a plan to bridge any gaps identified. This individual would also need to be able to work closely with System Owners, CTOs and Business leaders while keeping them informed of the services provided by IAM to their businesses and the current IAM related risks in their businesses.
- Knowledge of IAM with 10+ years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Build technologies that support risk assessment of appropriate IAM Access Controls across environment, including but not limited to applications, databases, and servers.
- Ability to communicate to both Technical and non-technical users; explain Access Control and Risk Management concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Builds and leverages partnerships across business groups to deliver innovative solutions.
- Expert in development using various technology toolsets, while eager to learn as necessary.
- Must have strong knowledge of delimited and relational data structures. Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work with App owners and end users to identify opportunities for new integrations and automations.
- Work on complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
- Contribute to the product system architecture, design, and deployment. Improve on legacy toolsets.
- Build solutions to automate control testing, build metrics to demonstrate risk posture and drive customers to mitigate risk and increase efficiency.
- Develop automations and/or scripts to augment any IAM solution as required.
- Update/write documentation and procedures and provide related training to stakeholders.
- Support integration service release management activities to the IAM suite of applications.
- Ensure compliance with various company standards, policies, and service level agreements.
- Develop test cases and test plans for developed IAM solutions.
- Maintain version control of code base using best practices and software development lifecycles.
- Remain current on development, automation and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies and best practices.
- Must possess a strong ability to document standards, methods and produce architectural drawings.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact and work successfully with customers and co-workers is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Excellent communication and organizational skills, especially for problem solving under pressure.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, or Related Fields
- Master’s Degree (desirable)
Must have programming experience developing in Java or .net
Must have Process Improvement Experience
Risk and Security Management
Expert in Cloud IAM (AWS, 365)
IAM Solutions/Technologies (preferred experience): RSA IGL, AD, LDAP, CA PAM, Splunk, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Distributed databases, Windows and Unit hosts, Mainframes, Legacy and custom identity and access stores and toolsets.
Desired Certifications (one or more of the following):
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.