Special Operations Support RepApply Now
- Requisition # 10034544-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 04/07/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Provide operational support and new account document interpretation to Retail Banking branches. Respond to complex operational and legal documentation questions or issues. Perform necessary research, analysis and provide recommendations to support the Banks Policy, procedures and regulatory requirements to Retail Banking branches regarding new account and operational functions. Escalate complex or questionable documentation to designated Supervisor/Manager.
- Answer branch operational and new account documentation related questions or inquiries, providing problem resolution to branch officers/management.
- Support the Bank's policies, procedures and regulatory requirements as it relates to new account, operational processes and Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements.
- Review new account documentation for acceptability to open new account and determine when to escalate and/or consult with the BOS Analyst and/or Bank's legal counsel regarding any potential new account risk exposure.
- Conduct additional research utilizing approved outside sources.
- Position is accountable for providing current and accurate information; work produced should have lowest possible rate of error. Incumbent is responsible to provide work direction to staff as directed by the department supervisor. As such, position is responsible for workflow, staff support and service level standards
- Monitor and act on departmental e-mails.
- Provide current Bank policy, procedures and regulatory requirement information/guidance as it relates to new/ supersede accounts and RCIF maintenance.
- Assist in the development of desk top procedures and job aids. Assist in preparing/conducting monthly staff meetings.
- Document Service Quality as reported, escalates awareness and resolution as described by policy.
- Good experience utilizing Bank applications, Rumba, RCIF and OASIS including technical support.
- Perform account and client file maintenance.
- Position requires two to three years of Retail Banking Branch experience, centralized work environment, call center experience, high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently, make sound decisions, and have good analytical and problem solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Operations
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time