Special Operations Support RepresentativeApply Now
- Requisition # 10045985-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 08/07/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
We're looking for a Special Operations Support Specialist to act as a helpline to branch staff. You will assist branch representatives with troubleshooting situations, responding to customer service issues and give guidance on bank policy and procedures. This role requires analytical and operational skills to mitigate risk, and analyze transactions to provide customers with a positive experience.
- Answer branch operational and new account documentation related questions or inquiries, providing problem resolution to branch officers/management.
- Support the Bank's policies, procedures and regulatory requirements as it relates to new account, operational processes and Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements.
- Review new account documentation for acceptability to open new account and determine when to escalate and/or consult with the BOS Analyst and/or Bank's legal counsel regarding any potential new account risk exposure.
- Conduct additional research utilizing approved outside sources.
- Position is accountable for providing current and accurate information; work produced should have lowest possible rate of error.
- Provide current Bank policy, procedures and regulatory requirement information/guidance as it relates to new/ supersede accounts and RCIF maintenance. Assist in the development of desk top procedures and job aids.
- Assist in preparing/conducting monthly staff meetings.
- Document Service Quality as reported, escalates awareness and resolution as described by policy.
- Good experience utilizing Bank applications, Rumba, RCIF and OASIS including technical support.
- Perform account and client file maintenance.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed knowledge of Bank's systems, policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours when necessary
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.