Technical Project LeadApply Now
- Requisition # 10037473-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 08/26/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Technical Project Lead – ISA FSD
This role will be responsible for successful delivery of improvements to existing finance systems, working closely in a matrix management fashion across all aspects of Finance Technology, PMO and Finance Business unit. Resource will lead, run and coordinate all technology deliverables for projects.
- Lead and manage technology deliverables for design, development, testing and deployment phases
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple IT teams to ensure all security protocols are met
- Establish and maintain project communications
- Partner with Project Manager to co-lead the project through all system development lifecycle phases
- Identify risk mitigation, escalate when necessary
- Develop and maintain partnerships and relationships with key internal customers and with peers in the field
- Review initial analysis done by systems personnel, coordinate the assignment and delegation of tasks to team members and manage progress of assigned projects
- Support the long-range strategic plan for business technology
- Background in technology
- Knowledge of Finance systems, including Financial Reporting/Controllers and/or Financial Planning and Analysis
- System implementation and project management experience within that space
- This position requires previous Technology Project experience of at least 3-5 years
- Minimum 4-year system/MIS related college degree or equivalent work experience required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.