Wire Services Investigator AssociateApply Now
- Requisition # 10040350-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Date Posted 01/11/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Responsible for investigating and resolving in a timely and accurate manner various types of wire Transfer Operations. Also responsible for the resolution of foreign currency compensation cases. Process cases requiring compensation payments and/or claims for various departments. This includes US dollar and foreign currency compensation cases in accordance with established regulations, ensuring information is accurately recorded, facilitating management review and approval. This Position Reports to the Supervisor of Investigations.
- Investigate inquiries received from customers, other departments and/or other banks, utilizing the required resources to complete such cases in the prescribed timeframes, ensuring cases are thoroughly documented and properly filed facilitating management review and approval.
- Monitor open and pending queues and take appropriate action on all replies received within the same business day by processing them in accordance with established procedures.
- Process cases requiring compensation payments and/or claims.
- Assist with UAT testing
- Assist with training of New Staff.
- Quality Control - Foster and maintain emphasis on our “Error Reduction” ongoing initiative and recommend appropriate changes, if any.
- Risk Control - Ensure proper escalation on reportable incidence is understood by staff and carried out consistently
- Understand and apply the various rules and regulations governing investigations.
- Fundamental understanding of payments formatting, including SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire, foreign currency.
- Case management experience in all investigations.
- 2 to 3 years of financial services experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.