Mortgage Consultant, Assistant Vice President, Tustin, CAApply Now
- Requisition # 10041007-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tustin, CALIFORNIA
- Date Posted 01/15/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or G.E.D. and must have excellent sales and customer relations.
- Additional skills preferred in support of Private Banking:
- Ability to communicate with high net-worth individuals and their advisors.
- Ability to introduce Private Bank team members to self-sourced clients and assist in expanding/deepening relationships.
- Understand advanced tax analysis and intricacies of wealth.
- Superior understanding of UB guidelines and how to apply them in various situations.
- Be able to think outside the box and find unique solutions that may apply to high net-worth clients. .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the Bank determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.